Monday, July 8, 2013

Golden french foil



Just wanted to try the foils. I bought them on this website http://www.naildelights.com/. There are a lot of interestin foils and other stuff. but I saw that a lot of them are sold out so I bought just two... a golden one and a bronzen one.
I think that the effect of the foil will be better if I have used a special top coat from Tamma Taylor... normal top coat tend to ruin a little the foil... don't know how to explain. the foil seems to crackle...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...