Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Autumn in the jungle

Another leopard print nail art. I think it is perfect for this season.
At the beginning I had some other idea in my mind but it turned out this way. I liked it.



Material used:

- Essence studio nails anti split nail sealer
- Essence 69 Movin' on
- Catrice 650 Goldfinger
- acrylic pain
- Essence Top Coat Better than gel nails
- detail brush





This as pretty easy to do. So I first applied the base coat, then the essence nail polish and in the end I made the gold side french. I bordered it with black acrylic paint an drew the leopard print. It's simple to do: just make some random dots with brown acrylic paint border it with the black and that's pretty much it. Don't forget to apply top coat at the end.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...