Tuesday, January 27, 2015

..::- Delicate breeze -::..

I just fell in love with this color! and the glitter too the only thing that bothers me is the one stroke flower...well it doesn't really looks like a flower... so I wasn't really sure if put it on my blog or not.. but in the end I decided to publish it. What do you think?





Used material:
- Essence studio nails anti split nail sealer
- Kiko 389
- glitter
- acrylic paint
- rhinestones
- Essence Better than gel nails Top coat
- dotting tool
- detail brush
- large brush for one stoke





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...