Friday, December 11, 2015

Misty light


Hello! I made another floral nail art. This kind of nail arts are my favorite. I like a lot the one stroke technique. :)





So I stared painting two nails black with Essence matt black and the other purple with the Depend 399. I decided to paint a flower over a black base and make some kind of glowing effect all around. I added a little bit of glitters and dots, and also a few purple rhinestones. The only thing I don't like very much are the leaves I think it will look better without them...






Thank you for stopping by. :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, prekrasno je! I listići su isto super. Svaka čast! :) Nisam nikad probala ovu tehniku, a mislim da mi je bolje da niti ne pokušavam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. This is freehand? I love it. At First I thought it is a water decals. You are amazing. Love the flowers. Mind Blown ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks SO awesome! I first thought these were decals, too, they look so amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Really vintage-like, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so perfect,Well done,very pretty design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a perfect mani! Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great nail art and nice purple :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mani and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, you need to do this more often!! That looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG dear. I thought that these are decals. They look absolutely perfect. Wonderful nail art. I like the one stroke technique too very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice mani! I tried the one stroke technique on paper and couldn't get it to work :( maybe I'll try again

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks stunning, teh flowers and the colours, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...