Monday, May 23, 2016

Mysterious flowers



Hello!! Today I have prepared another review for BornPretty store. This time I will talk about a brush, square shaped brush perfect for one stroke. So as you can see I decided to paint some flowers. The brush size is not too small nor too big. It was very easy to work with it.


Item: nail art brush
Description: square shaped brush for one stroke.
Price: 3.83 $
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website






The nail polish that I am wearing is Showtime from ILNP. On middle and ring finger I made a gradient with black and painted the flowers with acrylic paint. I also decided to add some rhinestones.



I am very satisfied with the final result. I am so proud how my flowers came out! :3




What do you think about this mani?





If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.





Thank you for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. beautiful manicure, the flowers came out very nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent mani (as always)!Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful flower mani! Love that brush! Lovely review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - this is so gorgeous and well painted, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing; you're great at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nail polish you used here and the one stroke flower is a piece of art. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brush looks awesome but your nail art... OMG! Some of the best one stroke I've seen! If I could paint like this I'd be forever one-stroking! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brava brava brava, è davvero stupenda, degna di certe smaltare francesi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zavidim na ILNP-u, prekrasan je <3
    Cvjetovi su ti odlično ispali, svaka čast :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ne mogu se nadiviti tvom umeću. Prekrasno.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice job on the one stroke flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. the flower came out beautiful. very nicely done :D

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...