Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Silicon stamping mat BPS



Hello!! How are you?
Today I will show you a item that I received some time ago from Bornpretty store. It's a silicon mat for stamping. I am sure a lot of you have already try it. I think it's a very useful item to have specially if you do a lot of stamping but you can also use it to protect the table from stains and spills.


Item: silicone mat
Price: 7,99 $ 
Description: pad size 28x21 cm
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website





I have applied two layers of colored nail polish and when it was dry I stamped over it. The I lifted it of and cut it into pieces. Then I placed the pieces on my nails with  clear nail polish.


Here is another design I made using the mat.








If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.







8 comments:

  1. It's a great product for sure. I love my mat, even though I don't use it as much as I should. It's not from BPS either, but that doesn't matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this mat and <i find it super useful. You made great manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own this mat, too, it's really great :)
    Your manis looks so beautiful, I love especially the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao!!! Entrambe le manicures sono carine, tra le due preferisco la seconda!
    Un abbraccio grande

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...