Friday, June 16, 2017

Roses on the golden field BPS review



Hello everyone! How are you? Are you enjoying this hot weekend? I think I will go to the beach for the first time this year. I hope that the water is warm enough. Have you already been to the sea this year?
Today I will review this stamper form Born Pretty store that I received some time ago. It's very useful when you have a stamping plate with a big design. There are also 2 plastic scraper included that's great I prefer the plastic ones than the old metallic.


Item: Clear jelly stamper
Price:  7.99 $
Description: 1 silicone stamper + 2 plastic scrapers. The approximate size is 12x5x1.5 cm
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website





For this mani I made a sponged background with pink and gold and I stamped the floral deign over. it. Looks pretty cute to me what do you think?



Have you already try this big stamper?





If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.





Thank you for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

  1. Ciao! Mi piace un sacco questa nail art! È da fine maggio che vado al mare anche se l'acqua non è caldissima... Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried such big stamper :) But I love the manicure. the base is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mani!
    I own this stamper, too. I think it's great for making nail stamping decals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mani dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove hope the gold peeks through on the stamped parts. So pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that stamper is huge! I like the nails a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this big stamper but I din't tried it. It can be useful and saves a lot of working time! Great nail art you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute design! :)

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...