Sunday, July 2, 2017

Nocibé Mini nail polish 02 Try


Hi!!! :D
This a brand that I bought when I was in France. The color is very nice and the coverage is really good! I was searching for a nice light pink that has also a good pigmentation. Usually they are kinda jelly and very transparent but here I got exactly what I was searching for. With only two layer you can reach a nice coverage. The consistency is a little bit thick and it dries fast so you must be quick during the application if you want a homogeneous coverage.
The brush I flat and rounded and it was easy working with it. I wish there was a bigger size of this nail polish cause I like it a lot.

Overall: 5/5






Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...