Thursday, August 10, 2017

Nail tips - display tool BPS





Hello!! Today I am here for a review for Born Pretty store. They send me this displaying tool so I decide to swatch my nail polishes.

Item: false nails tips
Price:  3.99 $
Description: 50 pieces of nail tips. Can be uses for practice or swatch the nail polish.
Where you can find it: here at Born Pretty store website




I have applied two layers of each nail polish.


The first two swatches on the left are those without top coat, the second two are with top coat and the last two are with a gel base nail polish and without top coat. I don't know if you can see it but the first two have some lines on the surface so I prefer to add a top coat or to use the gel base nail polish.







If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code DULK31 to get 10% off on all your orders.








At the end I think it's a useful item and I will buy more of this display tools so I can swatch all my nail polishes.
Have you tried this item too? What do you think about?

Thank you for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

  1. It's a great tool and I love the rainbow of colours you made. I don't use these myself because I've got too many polishes to want to take the time to swatch them on sticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tend to swatch like this or really keep track of the polishes I have but this seems really convienient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear!You have a nice blog.
    I follow you can you follow me back?
    I will appreciate that so much.
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two swatches on the left are those without top coat, the second two are with top coat and the last two are with a gel base nail polish and without top coat. I don't know if you can see it but the first two have some lines on the surface so I prefer to add a top coat or to use the gel base nail polish.
    bed sheet , bridal bed sheet set , bed sheet , nishat bed sheets , bedspreads , comforter sets , razai set , sofa covers , cushion covers , fleece blankets

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...