Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sailor nails






Hello!! How are you? I am back form my shot summer vacation. 4 days of relax and now I am back at home. I was on the island of Rab in Croatia and it is a very nice place. Where did you spend you summer?

Now let's talk about nails. Today I will show you these nail decoration, perfect for summer. It's a collaboration with Beauty Bigbang. I decided to use the little anchors to make a sailor mani and that's the result. I really like how it looks like.



Item: 3D nail decoration
Price: 2.99 $
Description: 1 wheel of nail decoration, about 40 pieces.
Where you can find it: here at Beuaty Bigbang website



It's a quite big decoration so I decided to attach it on my nail with some gel UV-LED top coat.




https://www.beautybigbang.com/





If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code NINE10 to get 10% off on all your orders.







Thank you for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful nautical design and I like that you added a little bit of sparkle to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s cool post!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastica nail art!
    Ciao, ti ho scoperta solo oggi e sono diventata tua follower (lettore fisso),se ti va ricambia...:)
    http://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...