Saturday, September 16, 2017

Silver dots





Hello!! It's been a while since the last post. I didn't have a lot of time for blogging cause there were some friends who came to visit me, some from Italy and some from Bulgaria so I was spending time with them and of course I went to the sea too. ;)
I hope that you have also enjoyed your summer holidays.

Item: round sequins
Price: 2.99 $
Description: 1 box of nail sequins with different sizes.
Where you can find it: here at Beuaty Bigbang website






This is a mani that I made a month ago and its easy but still cute. The base color that I choose was Ciate tickle my fancy. On the pinky finger I added some silver glitters and on the ring finger I added the silver sequins from Beauty Bigbang.



https://www.beautybigbang.com/





If you liked this product you can check also their website. 
There are a lot of interesting nail art decoration.


Feel free to use this code NINE10 to get 10% off on all your orders.





What do you think about this simple mani?

Thank you for stopping by. :)

11 comments:

  1. Che bella nail art! Questi glitters sono proprio versatili! Un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissima la tua nail art!!!
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, I like that way of applying glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao,
    complimenti per il tuo blog.

    Mi sono unita ai tuoi lettori fissi e se ti va ti aspetto nei miei.

    Un abbraccio

    http://vivereromance.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Non parlarmi di estate, che la mia è stata un disastro...
    Adoro la tua nail art, mi piacciono moltissimo i glitter tondi!

    A presto
    Alice in WonderNails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful manicure!!
    I love the round silver glitter and what you did with those.
    I just spent the most wonderful week in Croatia and thought I should have asked you advice to shop some interesting cosmetics brands before leaving, but when I remembered it was too lat, haha.
    I hope you are doing fine!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful Fashion professional post, I like photos visit here my blog post and Leave your comment here my blog website here:- plg follow my blog

    Packers and Movers Bangalore
    local Movers and Packers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
Feel free to leave a comment if you like.I am always happy to read them!:)
You can write in English, Croatian, Italian or French as you prefer.
But please don't spam (add link to you blog, sub4sub etc...). If you are new to the blog I will check you profile/blog on my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...